Spacey/unreal feelings can have various causes, ranging in severity from 'worrying' to 'needs attention'. Finding the true cause means ruling out or confirming each possibility – in other words, diagnosis.
Diagnose your symptoms now!
- see your health summarized and in detail
- learn what you should be doing right now
- identify any nutritional deficiencies
Diagnosis is usually a complex process due to the sheer number of possible causes and related symptoms. In order to diagnose spacey/unreal feelings, we could:
- Research the topic
- Find a doctor with the time
- Use a diagnostic computer system.
The process is the same, whichever method is used.
We then identify all possible symptoms and risk factors of each possible cause, and check the ones that apply:
major fatigue for 3-12 months
wearing clean dentures all day
history of candidiasis
occasional mucus in stools
regular runny nose
difficulty falling asleep
history of eczema
... and more than 70 others
A differential diagnosis of your symptoms and risk factors finds the likely cause of spacey/unreal feelings:
|Vitamin B-Complex Need
|Candida / Yeast
* This is a simple example to illustrate the process