Inner trembling can have various causes, ranging in severity from 'needs attention' to 'very serious'. Finding the true cause means ruling out or confirming each possibility – in other words, diagnosis.
Diagnose your symptoms now!
- understand what's happening to your body
- see your health summarized and in detail
- identify any nutritional deficiencies
Diagnosis is usually a complex process due to the sheer number of possible causes and related symptoms. In order to diagnose inner trembling, we could:
- Research the topic
- Find a doctor with the time
- Use a diagnostic computer system.
The process is the same, whichever method is used.
We then identify all possible symptoms and risk factors of each possible cause, and check the ones that apply:
absent sexual desire
regular bizarre dreams
moderate unexplained weight loss
difficulty losing weight
carbohydrate craving during cycle
high T3 free level
... and more than 40 others
A differential diagnosis of your symptoms and risk factors finds the likely cause of inner trembling:
* This is a simple example to illustrate the process