Hair loss on lower legs can have various causes, ranging in severity from 'needs attention' to 'very serious'. Finding the true cause means ruling out or confirming each possibility – in other words, diagnosis.
Diagnose your symptoms now!
- see your health summarized and in detail
- identify any nutritional deficiencies
- have a doctor review your case (optional)
Diagnosis is usually a complex process due to the sheer number of possible causes and related symptoms. In order to diagnose hair loss on lower legs, we could:
- Research the topic
- Find a doctor with the time
- Use a diagnostic computer system.
The process is the same, whichever method is used.
We then identify all possible symptoms and risk factors of each possible cause, and check the ones that apply:
frequent runny nose
rapidly declining health
craving for salt
early term miscarriage
breast soreness during cycle
severe menopausal arthritis
history of tender muscles
fatigue for over 3 months
... and more than 60 others
A differential diagnosis of your symptoms and risk factors finds the likely cause of hair loss on lower legs:
* This is a simple example to illustrate the process