Please see also: www.DoctorJoeBrown.com
Emphasis: Cancer – Patients diagnosed with cancer looking for Alternative Treatments
Licensed and Accredited by the State of Arizona
- Winner of the "Princeton's Top Doctors" -2009, New York
- Winner of the Spirit Award-2008-Presented by Channel 3 T.V.-Good Morning Arizona (http://www.azfamily.com/video/somethinggood-index.html?nvid=258306)
- Alumni Association Ambassador of Southwest College Medical School- Tempe, Arizona
- Past CoHost of 1310 Independent Radio
- Winner of the Hero Award-2008 from 104.7 F.M.-Radio Station, Phoenix Arizona
- Featured in the INCURABLES Series, Satellite & Cable T.V. (Cancer Survivor, Now Cancer Doctor!!)
- Winner of the "Who's Who in Medicine" – 2008, New York.
As one of the only licensed naturopathic physicians in the country
with a focus on the natural treatment of bipolar disorder and mental
illness, Dr. Peyman has patients fly in from around the United
States for homeopathic treatment. She addresses the underlying
causes of your health concerns rather than just the symptoms, and
works with you to create an individualized treatment plan to restore
health naturally. She offers a complimentary phone consult to
determine whether she can help you. Call 480.456.0402 to
schedule your free 15 minute consult.
Dr. Summer Swanick is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor licensed by the Arizona Naturopathic Physicians Medical Board. She is an expert in natural medicine. She works with her patients on an individual basis to reverse chronic disease and restore health using clinical nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, musculoskeletal techniques, spinal manipulation, and lifestyle counseling. She also specializes in immune system support for acute conditions such as a cold or flu, and will occasionally write a prescription for antibiotics, if necessary.
Dr. Swanick provides naturopathic support in conjunction with your conventional care as a part of your medical team for those under the care of specialists for their medical conditions. She believes in working together to utilize the basic building blocks of life to restore your health, rebuild your body, and heal the spirit.
Dr. Swanick graduated from the National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM), an accredited program by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education. She has received the following:
Your body is a highly complex, interconnected system. Instead of guessing at what might be wrong, let us help you discover what is really going on inside your body based on the many clues it is giving.
Our multiple symptom checker provides in-depth health analysis by The Analyst™ with full explanations, recommendations and (optionally) doctors available for case review and answering your specific questions.