A neurological disorder involving irresistible urges to move one's body to stop uncomfortable or odd sensations. This condition involves 'creepy-crawly' sensations, mainly in the legs but occasionally in the arms and trunk. The sensations have the following features:
- Occur during periods of inactivity
- Become more severe at night
- Are tied to an overwhelming urge to move the limb
- Are sometimes relieved by movement of the limb
- Often cause difficulty staying or falling asleep, leading to fatigue.
Your body is a highly complex, interconnected system. Instead of guessing at what might be wrong, let us help you discover what is really going on inside your body based on the many clues it is giving.
Our multiple symptom checker provides in-depth health analysis by The Analyst™ with full explanations, recommendations and (optionally) doctors available for case review and answering your specific questions.